Tuesday, February 2, 2010

WOW...36 weeks already!!!


I can not believe I am now 36 weeks pregnant...time has flown by (for the most part, l.o.l). My blood pressure is back up again, even while I was laying there for the NST and I have another appt. on thursday and with that comes another ultrasound to check the fluid, last thursday it was low but still in the normal range, so we will see what thursday brings (I am crossing my fingers that everything is still going great)....and then I have another appt. on monday and they will check to see if I have dialated or am effaced. The great news is Camden's head is engaged...the bad news about that is he pushes on my back more...OUCH!!! ALSO next week I will be 37 WEEKS, which is a great milestone to reach when you have PIH....it also means that if my blood pressure keeps on rising the doctor's may decide to induce me. Everything is up in the air right now, so I will keep you all posted....and keep my fingers crossed that my BP doesn't keep on rising!

2 comments:

The White's said...

That's great! I know you can hang on one more week and then your little guy will be fully developed and it will be ok for him to come. I hope all continues to go well and that your bp continues to do ok.

Kimberly said...

Since little boys tend to need a bit more time maturing I hope you keep him baking until 38 weeks. And remember to get on your hands and knees as often as you can! That'll help Camden not to be posterior and make your back feel soooo gooooooood!!