Monday, February 8, 2010

37 week appointment.

The appointment went great. My doctor and nurse are awesome and hilarious, which is great because today they had to test for GBS and to check for dialation/effacement......well my doctor was VERY surprised because I am already dilated to a 4 and 50% effaced! So at least I know those braxton hicks contractions I have been having lately are worth something, l.o.l!!!! My doctor also set my induction date, but highly doubts that I will make it that far!!! Then again I bet I will be one of those ladies that is stuck at a 4 and 50% for weeks....the not knowing when I am going to have Camden is the worst part, l.o.l!!!!

4 comments:

Alainarae said...

wow! He'll be here any day! The waiting game is the hardest part...Can't wait to come and meet him and hold a newborn again! they grow so fast!

Nathaniel and Sarah said...

HOORAY anyday now...or not...hahaha...either way I know that I will get to hold Camden in 14 DAYS!!! :) :) :)

Nathaniel and Sarah said...

AND YES OF COURSE YOU CAN COME AND MEET HIM AND HOLD HIM!!!! I can't wait to see you again!!!!

Alainarae said...

yay! I'll have to call you next time I go to the comissary. Roland only has to check in twice a month now, so I've only been on post once since january :( I kind of miss going there!