Thursday, February 18, 2010

NST and ER visit!

Other then my BP being a little bit elevated the whole time, the NST and ultrasound went great! Camden has a GREAT heartbeat and plenty of fluid...and if he decided to come today he is in the perfect position :) I also had a bit of cramping during the monitoring and have been a bit Nauseous for a day or two now, so that hasn't been fun, but if it is a sign that labor is close, I'll take it...l.o.l :) Also the NST nurse, Tiffany, kept checking into Labor and Delivery to see if I had had Camden yet....hopefully I wont keep her waiting to much longer...especially since they are estimating him to be a BIG baby...it will be fun to see how much he weighs when he (finally) decides to come, I am very curious :)

Onto other not so fun news...Nathaniel twisted his knee yesterday during night training, so we spent the night in the E.R., luckily though his knee started feeling better and it looks like he just strained a few ligaments....so he was sent back out into the field with pain medication and doctor's orders not to run or carrying heavy equipment/ruck sack. I JUST CAN'T WAIT UNTIL HE IS HOME AGAIN, it is TO quite in the house without him :(

No comments: