Tuesday, February 23, 2010

39 week appointment

Well here I am still waiting for Camden to decide to come :) But for now I think he is quite comfortable where he is and I have a feeling that we will make it to my induction date on March 3rd! ON a great note though...I am now dilated to a 5 and 100% effaced....and YES I am still not in labor. My doctor, mom, everyone else I talk to can not believe that I am not in labor yet...BUT hopefully this means labor will be quick and easy, l.o.l :) As for me, I am ready to meet Camden and I am done being pregnant, on the positive side I have seriously had an easy pregnancy, besides my blood pressure going back and forth, high then normal and back again, I haven't had any complications and at each NST Camden looks great and seems to be having no problems gaining weight, l.o.l :) While I know Nathaniel and I are going to have more children in the future and are quite excited for them to join our family, for now I am done being pregnant and just want to hold our son.

I will keep everyone up-dated and hopefully we will soon be sharing pictures of our son!

1 comment:

Alainarae said...

Oh wow! I think he will definitely be born quickly when he does decide to make his appearance! I'm so excited for you... I know the "done" feeling you are describing. It will all be worth it when he is in your arms! Good luck!