Thursday, January 28, 2010

If you can make it out, that's Camden's foot sticking straight up into my RIBS....ouch!!! I am officially 35 weeks today and everything checked out great at the NST and the ultrasound today. Camden is SUPER active still and surprised the nurse today with how much he was moving (mostly kicking me in the ribs). With the ultrasound today they estimated him to be 6 POUNDS, so he will definitely be a good sized baby!!! His head is engaged, which explains why my back and other parts of me hurt so much lately! :) Everyone is guessing that he will be born in Febuary sometime....but you know how that is, it is all a guessing game :) Nathaniel and I are getting very anxious to meet our little guy!

2 comments:

A. Kerr said...

Wow! I can't belive you're 35 weeks. I never even made it that far with Carson. Good luck!

Alainarae said...

Yay! good baby! Well, not good that he is kicking and causing you aches and pains, but it's almost over!