Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas Vacation, Home Buying, Pregnancy.

We don't have any pictures (we are horrible at remembering our camera)...BUT we had the best Christmas vacation. We first flew into Washington and spent a week at Nathaniel's family's house, where we had fun dipping chocolates, playing Catan, attending the temple as a family, getting an ultrasound (it's GREAT having a father-in-law who is a doctor :), and shipping! We ate WAY to much food and loved every minute of it!!! Then the day after Christmas we all flew into Boise and spent a couple of days and Nathaniel's aunt and uncle's house, where we had fun swimming at the gym, eating a christmas dinner with relatives, watching movies, and eating MORE delicious food. We then all drove over to Pocatello and spent time with his other aunt and uncle and cousins. The highlight of the trip to Pocatello was going to the temple and seeing his cousin and her husband and cute family sealed together for eternity. I was so happy to be a part of their day and will always remember the happiness I felt on that day!!! We also spent new years eve there as well and had a great time playing games and at midnight watching the ball drop and celebrating the new year!!! Then on new years day we drove down to S.L.C. and spent the next couple of days with my family, we bought them Catan and taught them how to play....I think it is now one of there favorite games :) Our flight home was great...and now we are enjoying our time back in FREEZING Missouri....seriously 10 degrees during the day is TO COLD!!!!

Other fun news is that we are buying a house down in Texas. We are right in the middle of deciding what we want and are in touch with a home builder. I will keep you up-dated on what we decide to do :)

My pregnancy is still going good. At my last appointment my blood pressure was high, so my doctor asked me to keep track of it while on vacation....which it happened to spike, and then the next day while we were at the OBGYN in Pocatello it was back down into the normal range. Hopefully it stays that way. I am now in my 8th month of pregnancy and Camden is getting bigger and bigger each day, he now loves sticking his legs straight up into my ribs...but luckily he hasn't ever given a swift hard kick to my ribs yet!!!

Nathaniel and I are doing great and are counting down the days until Camden is here (ONLY 57 MORE DAYS!!!)

2 comments:

The White's said...

Glad you had such a fun holiday! Lots of traveling though, how did you do, I can't handle long drives too well anymore, I get too uncomfortable. I can't believe that it is coming up so soon for both of us. I have my first Dr. visit tomorrow where they check me to see if I am dialating yet. I just have 23 more days until she is here, or less, crazy! I can't wait for you to have your baby, the first one is so exciting!

A. Kerr said...

We're so glad you guys came to visit! I wish we lived closer! Good luck with the baby! Let me know if there's anyting I can do. Love you guys!