Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I.AM..........

i am: nervous about all the changes that are coming up in my life
i think: about all of the things I need to do in the coming couple of months to much...school work, finals, moving to UT, figuring out how to get everything to UT!!!!
i know: The church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the true church!!!
i want: to be held by Nathaniel 24/7
i dislike: Brussels sprouts...YUCK!!!!!
i miss: my family and I miss Nathaniel, even though he is only 30 min. away
i fear: that I have never had a huge trial in my life and one day something is going to happen, especially losing someone that I love.
i feel: happy!!!
i hear: the T.V. playing a halloween movie!!!
i smell: well I probably do since I still need to take a shower today...that's what happens since I've been running around like crazy today.
i crave: MORE TIME WITH NATHANIEL!!!!
i usually:
i search:
i wonder: when it's going to snow...I am SUPER excited for the first snow fall!!!
i regret: not starting school sooner...I could be done with my bachelors!!GGRRR
i love: being with my fiance, family and friends!!!
i care: about so many people!!! nathaniel, my family, the Nicolls's, my friends!!!
i always: listen to music while I'm driving in the car
i worry: about losing someone close to me!!
i am not: emotional...hahaha!!!
i remember: facts very easily, which comes in handy since i usually study for tests the day of!
i believe: one day I'm going to live in Germany..please.please.please!!!
i dance: HAHA...only when I'm by myself or with kathryn/james/william!!!
i sing: horribly...haha!!!
i don't always: think logically.
i argue: hardly ever!!!!
i write: in my journal...but not as often as I should!!!
i win: games...but never contests!!!
i lose:
i wish: May 30th, 2009 would come REALLY fast!!!
i never:
i listen: to country music....and LOVE IT!!!!
i don't understand: MATH!!!!
i can usually be found: at home during the week, school at night, and with Nathaniel on the weekend!!!!
i am scared: of the dark!!
i need: clean my room, clean my bathroom, do my laundry, fold my clothes, do the kids laundry, do my homework...and the list goes on and on!!!
i forget: so many things...I swear I am losing my mind!!!!
i am happy: Because I have been so blessed in my life!!! I have a wonderful family, I've had great experiences in NY, and I have the greatest Fiance that I get to spend eternity with!!!!

No comments: