Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Christmas pictures....

So for Laura and Jason's christmas present this year, I got pictures of the kids outside in the GORGOUS fall leaves and we are putting them all together in a photo book (from shutterfly, they are pretty awesome) and the kids are going to give it to them for their christmas present!!! I'm pretty excited to see Jason and Laura's reactions, I think they are really going to like the book.....now all I have to do it wait until Christmas to give it to them!!!!

1 comment:

The White's said...

Did you take those pictures? They are amazing. I was really shocked at how much james and william look like each other- I guess i just never noticed, and my how big Kathryn is getting I can't believe that when you went out there that she was only like a year or two. It goes by so fast and I am sure that she is going to miss you so much. You have been a great nanny for them i am sure.