Friday, October 10, 2008

7 Random facts about me.......

#1. I HATE the dark and am deathly afraid of being in the dark by my self. No joke I sleep with the lamp on every night...and yes when I told Nathaniel this he made fun of me and told me when we get married we are definently NOT sleeping with the lamp on all night...but that's ok because I'm only scared of the dark when I'm by myself!!!

#2. I have a fear of heights...but I love going sky-diving and bungee jumping...but when ever I get to close to the edge of a cliff I start having a little panic attack and feel like I'm going to fall! I think this fear comes because of my dad...when me and my sisters were little my dad would always pretend to throw us over the cliff...to this day if someone pretends to do that to me I scream bloody murder and punch them...hahaha!!!!

#3. When ever a sentence is written on the board, in my mind I count and make sure there is a even number of letters....and if there isn't it drives me crazy, so in my mind I'll add a period or an explanation point or two!!!

#4. Growing up I never really baby-sat and when I was young I told my grandma, aunt, and mom that I would have babies that never pooped because I thought that was disgusting...so it really surprised everyone when I became a nanny...I think the convincing factor to become a nanny was that I got to move to New York...horrible, huh!!! But now I love the kids so much I am dreading leaving them in December!!!!

#5. I LOVE camping. I love sleeping in a tent, cooking food over the fire and I especially love the smell of campfire!!!!!

#6. I love to travel and will rarely ever get home-sick (maybe once every other year)...so I am super excited that Nathaniel is in the military and we get to move every year to three years!!!! We are hoping to be stationed in Germany and we will find out if we get our choice of post in january!!!!

#7. Even after being a nanny I still want at least 5 kids....I know call me crazy...but if Nathaniel gets his way we will have at least 8 kids!!!!!!

2 comments:

The White's said...

Don't you love how things that our parents do to us when we are little scar us for life. (haha) I am scared of heights too. You say you want 5 now but just wait, even though you nanny and see kids all day long, at the end of the day you can go and stay out as long as you want without having to find a babysitter an pretty much forget about them at the end of the day (not that you really forget about them but you know what i mean) being a parent is a full-time 24/7 job even when you are not with them you worry about them every second of the day. However I think you will be a great mom and if you guys have lots of kids I am sure you will be great with all of them.

The White's said...

By the way, I can not wait until January, I am soo excited for you to come home.