Sunday, October 26, 2008

FOUR YEARS..........

Today marks four years from the day Nathaniel and I first met!!! It's crazy how FAST time has flown by!!! We met at our stake conference out here in New York...and of course I liked him INSTANTLY...which of course meant I couldn't talk to him...hahaha...so for months after that I still really liked him, but still couldn't carry on a conversation with him (nathaniel teases me to this day about this....grrrr.....)!!! Well around the end of January 2005 the academy holds their annual dance (yearling winter weekend) for the Yuks (as they call them at the academy...aka...sophmores)....and I was asked to the dance by...dun dun dun...Nathaniel's ROOM-MATE!!! Well by this time I still really like Nathaniel but figured that nothing was ever going to happen between us, which was actually GREAT because I was finally able to relax around him and act myself (later I found out this was this weekend that Nathaniel really started liking me because he realized that I COULD ACTUALLY TALK!!!!! L.O.L)...A couple weeks after this dance a group of us took a road trip up to Niagara Falls/Canada where Nathaniel and I officially began dating each other!!!!
LIFE IS GREAT and I couldn't imagine marrying anyone but him!!! He is such an amazing guy!!! I LOVE YOU NATHANIEL CLARK!!!!

1 comment:

The White's said...

That is so sweet. I am totally the same way with guys but luckily with Matt I actually didn't start liking him until after I talked to him for like an hour at our ward christmas party, so I wasn't to shy since I had already talked with him, and the rest is history. I love you and Nathaniel and I am so happy for you two.