Wednesday, October 22, 2008

8 THINGS..........

8 TV SHOWS I LOVE TO WATCH
1. ARMY WIVES!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this show!!!!
2. Monk
3. 17 children and counting...I think it's quite interesting, I could never have that many children, but the Duggars really are a great family.
4. Law and Order
5. Secret life of the American Teenager..I know total high school show!
6. Friends
7. Gilmore Girls
8. Greys anatomy
8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
1. The Alexis Diner in newburgh, NY!!!
2. Carmines
3. Chilies
4. Olive Garden
5. Panda Express
6. K&D pizza....the BEST pizza ever!!
7. Charlies
8. Painters.
8 THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY
1. Got Kathryn ready for school and onto the bus
2. Cleaned the house for the Nicoll's.
3. Took A LOT of pain medicine for my cramps....BLAH!!!
4. Took Kathryn to Gymnastics class
5. almost finished my Laundry..l.o.l
6. Celebrated Jason's (my boss) birthday...we had delicious NY pizza and his famous chocolate cake...YUM!!!
7. Snuggled with James and watched a movie
8. Finally talked to Nathaniel on the phone when he called me from Atlantic City where he is right now because he has to present what we worked on while he was down in Austin TX over the summer. AND his dad is now officially home from IRAQ!!!!
8 THINGS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO
1. May 30th, 2009...able to finally be married to the person I am SO excited to spend forever with!!!
2. Christmas this year...the last one that I get to spend with the Nicoll's, then flying out to Vegas to be with Nathaniel, then going up to SLC to be with my family and to go skiing!!!
3. Moving back to Utah so I can see my family and friends!!
4. Visiting China in January!
5. Nathaniel's Graduation on may 23, 2009...WAHOO!!!!
6. Mine and Nathaniel's honeymoon ;)...also because we are going on a mediteranean cruise...we leave from Rome, and are visiting Greece, Spain, Monaco, the Balearic Islands, sicily, Tunisia, and two other stops in Italy, one in Naples and the other one in Florence/pisa!!!!!
7. Next week to find out what Branch of the military Nathaniel will be in....we are hoping he gets the Corps of Engineers!!!
8. in Jan/Feb of 2009 when we find out where we will be stationed first!!!
8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
1. that I will get another 4.0 this semester
2. to buy brown leather couches when Nathaniel and I get married!
3. To decorate mine and Nathaniel's home...although we will probably never live in one house for more then a few months to 3 yrs!
4. That everything will work out for Nathaniel and being in the military.
5. That Nathaniel and I will get stationed in Germany....
as you can tell most of my wish list revolves around Nathaniel and me being married...hey what can I say, we've been dating for four years now, we can't wait until we are finally allowed to get married!!!!
8 PEOPLE I TAG...
Everyone who wants to do this!!!!

No comments: