Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Memorial day weekend

Horrible picture of me, but this is the only picture I have of us on our anniversary!
ONE YEAR
Swimming time at the lake! Nathaniel and Camden at the rodeo!



Nathaniel had a four day weekend for memorial day and we absolutely loved it! Nathaniel loved having a break from work and I loved having him home for a few days :) Thursday night we went to the rodeo, it was a lot of fun, I think cowboys are CRAZY, but it was very entertaining! Friday we braved it and went to the movies with Camden...AND it was great! The movie was really good and Camden ended up sleeping the whole time! Saturday we went to the lake. Camden enjoyed the water (it was really warm!) and it was a lot of fun to spend the day outside, although I now have a REALLY bad sunburn, ouch!!! Sunday we of course went to church, were I got a new calling, I am now the secretary in the young womens! I am really excited to being working with the girls! On sunday Nathaniel and I also celebrated our one year anniversary!!! We made really good chimicangas and had delicious chocolate cake!!! Monday, we didn't do much because of my sunburn, but we did spend the day watching season one of 24 and putting together a puzzle and that afternoon we headed out to kirklands (the best home decorating store EVER!!!) to get some ideas for our house :) And then tuesday came and Nathaniel had to go back to work..BOO :)

2 comments:

katelinklug said...

That is not a horrible picture of you! You are so pretty.

Chelsea said...

I am glad you had such a good Memorial day weekend. That is great. and Congratulations on your first anniversary. It seems like you two have been married alot longer than that.(in a good way)