Friday, June 18, 2010

Chocolate ice cream, YUM!!!!

Camden with his cousin Whitney. She is a little cutie, she is always asking, "can me hold Camden".
Camden right after his first hair cut. I think my friend Joelle did an amazing job, I just can't believe how fast Camden is growing up.
"Man I look good in these sun glasses" - Camden, 3 months old "This shopping is pretty fun, huh mom?!?!" Camden - 3 months old.


So I was at my sister's house today and we were all eating chocolate ice cream cones and Camden wanted it SOOO bad, he would get sooo excited when I would get the cone close to him, he would kick his legs and get this super excited look on his face, we were all laughing hysterically!!! It was so much fun to watch him...to bad I didn't give him any, I promise Camden when you are older you can have some, YUM!!!!!

5 comments:

The White's said...

wow! I cannot believe he is so strong that he can sit in a cart already, he is a strong boy! His haircut is adorable too. Tell Amanda hi for me. BTW I think I definitely need to make a trip to TX, I just found out my best friend is moving there in a few weeks, everyone is in TX, maybe we should move there!

4everboys said...

i cant believe he is in a cart as well! he is way advanced! ammon isn't doing that much still and i am still working on getting a real good laugh out of him.

what a cutie!!!

Nathaniel and Sarah said...

Tiffany: you definently need to come visit me in Texas, I would love to have you guys here!!! and PLUS Camden and Payten are going to be best friends so we need to get them together!!!

Sara: Yeah Camden is super strong, but he has always been big for his age, 95th percentile for both height and weight, so I thing that has something to do with it!!! And Ammon is SOOO adorable, I wish we lived closer so we could get together for little play dates!!!

A. Kerr said...

Sarah, just wait till Camden meets Grandpa Stucki. He'll be in 7th Heaven and you'll be going crazy. "A little big boy food never hurt" did it? Love ya!

Nathaniel and Sarah said...

HAHA...Grandpa Stucki and Nathaniel's dad have that in common, when he came to visit (when Camden was FIVE weeks old), Dad let him try whip cream and syrup, hahaha!!!!