Sunday, May 23, 2010

Friends:

One of the great things about being a military family, is no matter where you move to you always meet up with old friends from previous places that you have lived! Back in MO, I got to see a great friend from the days I was a nanny, Alaina and her husband Roland, and I got to meet her adorable little boys and then Nathaniel and I saw our good friend Steve and met his really nice wife and today when we showed up for stake conference we saw our old bishop, President Roberts, from West Point and his family, it was SO much fun and exciting to talk and catch up with them again!!!! We might move around a lot, but no matter where we go, we get the chance to make great new friends and meet up with amazing old friends!!!

1 comment:

Alainarae said...

I miss you! I wish I could have lived on Post at Leonard Wood so we could have hung out more...But you do gotta love the small world- especially within the church and the army- you always know someone!