Wednesday, April 28, 2010

When Grandma comes to visit...




My mom was an AMAZING help when she came and visited us!!! Not only was she a huge help with Camden (watching him one night so Nathaniel and I could enjoy a date night!) she also helped us move from Missouri down to Texas...and then once we got to Texas she helped us move all of belongings into our temporary housing...PHEW it was A LOT OF WORK, but it was made easier with mom there to help us!!! It was so much fun to have her here to talk to and hang out with...I am pretty sure Her and I talked the WHOLE way down from MO to TX...and I think Nathaniel was very thankful he was driving the moving truck...he thinks girls are crazy...hahaha!!!! We also had a great time showing her our house that was being built and exploring fort hood together!!! WE MISS YOU MOM and are so happy that you came to visit us!!!!
P.S. I realized that I don't really have any pictures of when she came and visited, so I added two pictures that she took while she was here!!!

1 comment:

Alainarae said...

Oh man. Moms are the best! My mom has helped us move, unpack, drive, fly, EVERYTHING! And we talk the entire time, too! Glad she was there to help! Camden is so adorable...I'm so sorry I didn't get to come visit. But there is a 50% chance we'll move to TX next year, so I'll keep you posted!