Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Post all about Camden:

Camden was screaming one night so Nathaniel decided to put him on his head like this and VIOLA Camden is one content little baby!!!

*Camden is an AMAZING baby, although I could be a little biased, l.o.l!!! Nathaniel and I feel so lucky to have him, the other day Nathaniel was holding Camden and looked at me and said "sarah, I love being a dad", little moments like that make the three a.m. feedings all worth it, to see Nathaniel so happy!

*Camden is also a VERY smiley baby, and has one of the best smiles in the world, it looks exactly like his daddy's!!!
*He is also sleeping so GOOD at night. We put him to bed around 8:30 after I feed him and he falls asleep all by himself and then he wakes up between 4 and 6 a.m. to eat and then will fall back to sleep until 8:30ish!!! SLEEP IS WONDERFUL and I am so thankful that he is such a great sleeper!

*He is also cooing like CRAZY...he will just look up at me and start cooing like he is telling me a story, it is absolutely adorable!!!

* HE IS ALSO A CHUB-A-SURAS!!! He LOVES to eat and the only time he really cries is when he is hungry!!! We weighed him on our scale and it said he weighed FOURTEEN POUNDS!!! But we will officially find out next week at his two month appointment!

* He is getting way to LONG for 0 to 3 month clothes, I can't believe how tall Camden is!!

No comments: