Wednesday, April 28, 2010

slowly but surely...

At least Camden made it through church without screaming....he is REALLY hungry and that is about the only time he screams!!! He is like his dad...cranky when he is hungry, l.o.l :)

There is SO much to blog about, especially when you haven't blogged in about 6 or 7 weeks!!! So I will try and write about everything that has happened to us lately in order!
Well the sunday after Camden was born Nathaniel and I decided to be brave and take Camden to church, but I really really wanted to sneak into the back and sit in the back row, we are usually front row sitters, but Nathaniel agreed to this because I think he could tell how nervous I was, I mean what if Camden started hysterically screaming, and as a first time mom it is a bit nerve wracking and of course it is always much usually to sneak out of the chapel without people noticing you if you are sitting in the back. Well Nathaniel and I show up a few minutes late to church, during the part in the meeting were our bishop is talking about ward business...so he see's us sneaking into the back..and he's like "and if you notice the Clark's walking in in the back....." at this point of course everyone looks back at us and the bishop continues..."they had their baby this past week.....and they never called me, but I would like to congratulate them anyways!!!" Yup that's right our Bishop totally called us out in front of everyone...after I told nathaniel time and time again I wanted to sneak into the back of the chapel so no one would notice us!!!! Nathaniel and I still laugh about it...also we had an amazing bishop so it was even funnier :)


1 comment:

Alainarae said...

whatever, Bishop. I didn't have time to call our bishop. I called my visiting teacher, because I needed food the last time I had a baby! He shouldn't take it so personal!