Friday, December 4, 2009

The Third Trimester



I have now made it to the third trimester....wow time is FLYING by and I can not believe that there are less then 100 days until my due date! As you can tell my belly is definently expanding and I can feel Camden kicking/punching/moving all of the time, especially the past couple of days it feels like he is constantly moving (especially in the middle of the night). I haven't taken my glucose test yet, but my doctor doesn't seemed concerned as long as I take it by the time I am 30 weeks...so the plan is for me next week to go into Labs and drink the dreaded glucola drink....YUCK!!!!! :) I am super excited for Christmas this year though. Nathaniel has two weeks of vacation (wahoo) and we are flying into Washington in a couple of weeks to spend Christmas with Nathaniel's family! It will be a TON of fun and I can not wait!!!!
Well I think that's about it. No more new news on my pregnancy, pretty much the same old same old, I am feeling great...just getting bigger and bigger...eveyrwhere...hahaha!!!!

5 comments:

A. Kerr said...

A little tip on the Glucola drink. The first time I chugged it. The next time I drank it slowly. It's much better when you chugg it! Good luck. Let me know if there's anything you need.
PS. I also like to take a single M&M or something to suck on after I'm done. It helps alot.

Nathaniel and Sarah said...

THanks Aubrey, that is great advice...we still have M&M's from halloween, I will for sure put one in my purse!!!
I think we are going to be in Idaho the day after Christmas until new years day...do we get to see you???

The White's said...

awww...your belly looks so cute! So sadly enough I do not know you well enough to know if you have a sweet tooth or not, but I have a major sweet tooth and for me the glucola drink just tasted like a little bit sweeter orange soda, it's not too bad, unless you don't like sweets. I was really dreading it from what everyone had told me, hopefully it's not too bad for you. Hope you have a merry christmas.

J. said...

What a cute belly! I really liked the third tri. The kicking under the ribs was NOT my favorite but I loved how much you can feel the baby. Nate and I would sit one the couch and put the remote on my belly and watch Aiden kick it off. I can't believe how fast your pregnancy is going. I'm sure you've heard this 101 times but "enjoy this because you will never have another pregnancy quite like this one"! Good luck!! and you look amazing!

The Plater Family said...

You are such a cute little mommy to be! I cant wait to see your baby! love your cute little Belly! It will be over before you know it!