Monday, November 30, 2009

Christmas and Dishes...

I HATE doing the dishes, but only when Nathaniel is around. When I am home all day and there are dishes, I love doing them, it is something to keep me busy and occupied for a little bit, BUT as soon as Nathaniel gets home I hate doing them.....GOOD THING, I married such an AMAZING guy...because every night after dinner he gladly does the dishes, he is absolutely wonderful!!!
I LOVE CHRISTMAS TIME!!! I love the snow and the decorations. I love when you go to the mall it smells all christmas-y, I LOVE that you get to see family and everyone has a great time. AND I LOVE PUTTING UP A CHRISTMAS TREE!!! This year though our tree was shipped down to Fort Hood and we are leaving MO on the 18th to fly to Nathaniel's home, so we didn't want to buy a real tree since we will only be here until the 18th and we didn't want to buy another fake one.......SO THE SOLUTION............................
Make a tree out of the card board left over that your bedroom set came in and nail it to the wall!!!! We love our 7 1/2 foot tree!!!!

2 comments:

The White's said...

too funny! Way to improvise, it looks great.

A. Kerr said...

That's an awesome idea! I too love Christmas trees but we don't usually get ours till Christmas Eve (since Erik works at a nursery where they are sold and his boss will give us one of the extras free). I may have to see if I can get a big piece of cardboard so I can have a tree all season too.
We love you!