Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I did it......

I drank Glucola......and it wasn't that bad. They also had it refrigerated so I think that helped a ton. The worst part was getting my blood drawn....and once again I always dread it but I didn't even feel a pinch or anything from the needle!!!

NOW THE WAITING PART, if I had my guess I don't have gestational diabetes, but who knows....I guess I will find out next week at my doctor's appt......Keep your fingers crossed that I wont have to go in and take the three hour test!!!!!

4 comments:

The Plater Family said...

The blood drawn I dreaded also. the first time they drew my blood they took four or five tubes of bloody I got sick to my stomach and about passed out on them and that was so scary for me. Ethan was out in the field and I felt so alone!

Nathaniel and Sarah said...

That's no fun Natalie!!! I agree i hate having my blood drawn, but the guy here at Ft. Leonard wood is hilarious and will talk to me the whole time to keep my mind off of it!!!!

Alainarae said...

Let's hope you didn't eat too much Oreo dessert and that it didn't spike your blood sugar! lol..Well, good luck, I'm sure you will be just fine.. I'm kind of weird and having my blood drawn doesn't bother me in the least. I like watching the blood come out! eew!

Nathaniel and Sarah said...

I know Alaina, as I was eating your delicious oreo dessert, I wondered if it would spike my blood sugar....but then I ate whole wheat toast and oatmeal for breakfast...so hopefully that balanced it out....l.o.l!!!!