Wednesday, November 18, 2009

BABY Camden

Here is a picture of the car seat we got for Camden (THANKS mom a TON for buying us the carseat and stroll, it is a huge help!!!) We love the color and can't wait until camden is here to use it :)
Not quite the best picture, but I am not sure I will like any picture of me until after I have camden and lose all the baby weight, l.o.l!!! I am 25 weeks here...only 15 more weeks (12 more weeks until he is considered full term, if he decided to come a little early :)!!!!

2 comments:

The Plater Family said...

Sarah you look so cute! you make a cure pregnant women!

A. Kerr said...

You're so cute! I better get working on that gift so I can get it to you before the baby gets here. I love making baby stuff! Horay for people who have babies (I'm so done ... for now)! Love ya!