Tuesday, August 4, 2009

IT'S A GIRL.....

Ok fine we don't know if it is a boy or a girl yet (5 more weeks until we can find out, but Nathaniel will be off to Georgia, so we are going to wait until November to find out when we are together)...but we are having a BABY!!!! Our little baby is due on March 4th, 2010, and we are SO EXCITED!!!! The reasoning for the title of the post, is because if my pregnancy is just like all of my sister's (morning sickness wise) it is like all of them who had girls....although Nathaniel is still hoping for a boy...I think the thought of having a little girl scares him!!! But he will be a GREAT dad!!!!
We are Just SOOO excited!!!!

5 comments:

4everboys said...

CONGRATS!!! YAY!!! I am so glad you got prego right away! You rock! :) Our due dates are only a month apart!

A. Kerr said...

I'm so excited for you! Babies are great! (I can say that because Blake's sleeping right now.) Don't get to excited about finding out what it is. My doctor finally told me to give up and plan like I'm having twins (one of each gender). :) Let me know if there's anything I can do for ya! Love ya both!!!

4everboys said...

I had a little girl in your dream!? YYYESSS! I hope it is a girl (if it is a boy, i will still love that though too). I think it is a girl.. we will see if your dream is prophetic in a few weeks! I hope so ;)

J. said...

YAY! Aiden was born March 5th!! You've got to love the West Point Babies!! Congrats you guys! We love our little munchkin and can't imagine our little family without him. Let me know if you need anything!
Jaimie

The Plater Family said...

How exciting! Congrats! Cambree was born March 19! You will be a awesome mom! I hope you are feeling ok. Let me know when you know what your having maybe we can do a online baby shower. lol