Sunday, August 30, 2009

HIKING and MILLER CAVE

Nathaniel and I spent this last saturday checking out Miller caver here on Fort Leonard Wood, it was really cool, until we forgot our flash lights, of course that didn't stop nathaniel from exploring deeper (and darker) in the cave and he then decided to use the flash on our camera every few moments to see where we were going!!! He thought it was SOOO much fun, I did to, until I realized there were bats in the cave, and then I couldn't wait to get out, hahaha!!!
All in all things are going great here in MO! I was able to see a great friend last week, Alaina and her cute family, who I haven't seen since she was a nanny out in New York! Nathaniel and I also had a great dinner date friday night with our friends, Cait and Even down the street!
Fun things happening this week is that my parents and sister our flying into St Louis this friday and we are taking a fun road trip back to Utah, but on a sad note, that means Nathaniel is off to BOLC at Fort benning, GA this week until the end of October :(
Well that is about it for now, hopefully more exciting news will come soon (about 3 weeks until we find out the gender of our baby :)






4 comments:

The White's said...

Wow that came really soon, nathaniel having to leave. But selfishly maybe that means I will be able to see you sometime soon. How are you feeling? Are you going to find out the sex in three weeks, I thought you were going to wait until Nov. when Nathaniel was back.

Alainarae said...

Cute pictures in the cave! That looks pretty fun! Is it just on post? We'll have to go check it out...It was so fun to see you, too! When you guys get back in Oct., we will HAVE to have a game night!

Nathaniel and Sarah said...

YUP Tiffany we are going to find out what the gender of the baby is in three weeks, well technically, I am getting a ultra sound in three weeks to find out the gender but it is going to be but in an envelope so I can't know and then at the baby shower my mom and sister are throwing for me they are going to announce it in some fun way, maybe with the cake, or in a game, or something, it should be exciting!!!!! :)

Nathaniel and Sarah said...

DEFINENTLY Alaina, a game night would be SOOO much fun!!! We would love to get together with you guys :)
Yup the cave is just here on post, I think more information about it is on the MWR website, it is only a short drive from our house though, and it was pretty interesting to see, the view was pretty great :)