Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Before and after pictures

So while Nathaniel has been deployed I have been trying to keep busy anyway I can hoping that it will make the time go by fast, which it has and the bonus is that I have been able to accomplish so much aroud the house, from paining to re-painting because I dont like a color, to the endless amount of yard work (my goal is to have a great looking yard for the hubby when he gets home :), to keeping the house clean, the clothes washed and folded, the dishes washed, the bills payed, and of course most importantly little man fed, clothed, and happy (which is my favorite "job" of all, he makes everything worth it :) SO, here are some before and after pictures of the house:

Living room Before:

Living Room After: (it still needs something, but for now I am pleased with it)
The guest room turned into Camden's room: (before)

Camden's room now: The blue turned out to be really really blue, but it is growing on me :)

Slightly out of order, but here is the after picture first then the before picture of our bedroom:

The very red before picture of our kitchen:The after picture of our kitchen: My awesome brother in law hung the chair railing and I painted and painted ......and painted, it took quite a bit of work to cover up that red paint :)

3 comments:

A. Kerr said...

Nice job. I love the way your bedroom turned out. The kitchen is beautiful too. Love you!

J. said...

It looks great, Sarah! The green looks so much better than the red... and brighter! I love it! Go lady! ;)

Nathaniel and Sarah said...

Thanks both of you! The kitchen is definently my favorite room by far, it's so much "happier" now :)