Sunday, February 6, 2011

So close....

It almost seems surreal that I get to see Nathaniel so soon, don't get me wrong I am very excited, ecstatic even, I CAN NOT WAIT, but he has been gone for so long and Camden and I have gotten into such a routine that it is hard to imagine having him home again. I try and imagine what it will be like to see Nathaniel playing with Camden but I can't, or I try and imagine what it will be like having him help around the house, I can't even remember what it is like to kiss him...I KNOW I KNOW, I have memories..distant memories of all of this, but as a Army wife and to survive each day without him, I keep myself busy with the day to day things, which is great, I truely have a blessed life...but our day to day things right now do not involve my wonderful husband. So imagine as I might and even knowing that soon I get to actually hug my wonderful husband, I just can't quite comprehend that fact :)

BUT IT IS TRUE...WITHIN HOURS...OR DAYS I WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE ARMS OF THE MAN I GET TO BE WITH FOREVER!!!!

3 comments:

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

Sarah, obviously you don't know me well, but you have commented a few times on our blog and I figured you wouldn't mind if I commented on yours :)

So excited for you and your family to be reunited. The wonderful thing is...those things you try to imagine are things you don't have to imagine, because they will be a reality! Your routine will change (and easily) and your life will become whole again. Trust me...there is nothing better :) But I am sure you know that! Congrats.

Rose said...

Wow, exciting! You're so strong to be a military wife! Welcome home Nathaniel!

Nathaniel and Sarah said...

Thanks guys!
Of course I don't mind Melissa, it is really nice to hear from someone who definently has experience with deployments :)
I found out when he is coming home and now it seems more "real" to me since I have a certain date and time to look forward to, hooray :)