Saturday, December 25, 2010

My little sister's wedding!!!

The beautiful bride and Groom.
BUURRRRR it was FREEZING cold!!! Camden and I snuggling to try and keep warm!

Family picture time.
SISTERS!!!

My little sister Katie was married this past week to a wonderful guy named Tyrell Marchant! The sealing was wonderful and I am so happy for them! Although the day started out a bit rough, Katie found out that Tyrell had been throwing up all night and morning because of a stomach bug going around, so the sealing was pushed back a couple of hours, Katie was a bit emotional all morning, laughing and crying all at the same time, but Katie being the wonderful person she is still kept a positive attitude and asked Tyrell if he wanted to pushed the wedding to the next day, he being madly in love with her said no way and asked his dad for blessing to get better! So with the ceremony pushed back a couple of hours it gave him a little longer to get better and while during the sealing you could tell he had a rough morning, Katie and Tyrell looked absolutely stunning! It was a wonderful sealing and brought back so many memories for me when Nathaniel and I were sealed together forever a year and a half ago!
CONGRATULATIONS KATIE AND TYRELL!!!!!!!

1 comment:

The White's said...

I am so glad you posted some pics of it! Sad I wasn't able to be there :( I am glad Tyrell got better enough to still be married but what a bummer to be so sick on your wedding day! I loved all your other posts, especially the one with Camden wearing the helmet...that is priceless!