Tuesday, September 14, 2010

WHAT...6 months already

I can not believe little man is already 6 months old...he is growing up SO fast. At his 6 month appt. he weighed in at a whopping 20.1 pounds and was 28 1/2 in. long!!! He is a big little guy :)
Right now he can:
*scoots backwards all over the house
*sits up by himself.
*feeds himself finger foods (mostly graham crackers, which he loves)
*doesn't like baby food, I think mostly because his daddy spoiled him with tastes of grown up food, so now I just puree my dinner and viola Camden is a very happy little boy!
*Is very very close to crawling, he gets up on his hands and knees and rocks back and forth. He will then put one hand forward and scoot his knees forward but then he collapses!!!
*Does not like snuggling at all unless he is super tired and you are feeding him his bottle.
*LOVES bathtime.
*Still loves anybody who will pay attention to him and will let anybody hold him...but prefers his mommy slightly more *happiness*
*says Dadadadada and can roll his tongue and goes RRRRRRRRRRR
*everymorning when I get him out of his crib he will grab my shoulders and give me a huge hug.
*and last but not least...if you get your face to close to his mouth he will LICK you!!!!!
Sitting in his High Chair for the first time. (thanks mom and dad for buying it for him, it makes meal times so much easier!!!)
"helping" me make the bed.
Daddy letting Camden eat his corn on the cob..this could be why he hates baby food, l.o.l (also don't mind the finger he is giving everyone, what a naughtly little boy :)

1 comment:

Rose said...

Hahaha, I love how babies and little kids "help."

Also, 6-month old baby boy eating corn on the cob? I don't think there are many things cuter than that!!!