Wednesday, September 29, 2010

There isn't to much going on right now. Camden and I are keeping ourselves busy and enjoying time with friends (who are HUGE life savors...especially for my sanity, l.o.l). Things that have happened this past month (after Nathaniel deployed of course):

* I was on the committee to help plan the food/decorations/invitations for the relief society broadcast/buffet/and fireside our stake had last weekend.

* Camden is now getting teeth 3 and 4 and has been super cranky somedays and other days a perfect little angel.

* I was asked to be a key caller for our FRG so I attended a key caller class they held...it was interesting, I'm not really a phone person so we will see how it goes! :)

* I go walking every morning and night with my friends...which has been a huge blessing to me, I enjoy the adult time I get and hopefully I will lose more of the baby weight I gained when I was pregnant with Camden! killing two birds with one stone, excellent :)

* I bought plane tickets for Camden and I to go Nathaniels family's house for Thanksgiving and will spend three weeks there and then we will fly to SLC for three weeks with my family and spend Christmas with them, then we will drive back to the great state of TX with my sister and her family!

* Camden ABSOLUTELY LOVES seeing Nathaniel on webcam, it is very very cute!!!

* I attended a tastefully simple party and was reminded how much I love beer bread...YUM!


And that's about it...nothing really to exciting, haha, BUT we are doing good, missing Nathaniel like crazy, but are keeping ourselves very busy

No comments: