Monday, October 5, 2009

The 19 week belly!!!!

It is true, I now have a baby bumb....although today I am thinking it looks like a baby mountain. l.o.l!!! The pregnancy is going along great, most days I feel the baby doing little summersaults in my belly...BUT last night I was laying in bed on my back and I felt him moving around so I put my hand on my belly and Camden gave it a little kick...it was AMAZING, so of course I had to call Nathaniel right away...Did I mention it was around 11:30 p.m. his time?!?! haha, but he was SUPER excited to hear that I felt the baby kick my hand!!!

P.S. I get to see Nathaniel in 2 weeks and 5 days, WAHOO!!!!!




3 comments:

Alainarae said...

you are all belly! So cute! I love when you feel like they start responding to you, and communicate by kicking back...I still don't know when thanksgiving break is..I'm sorry.. Roland keeps forgetting to bring home the schedule... Can't wait to see your cute belly when you get back!

Meghan said...

It is so weird to see you with a baby bump! OMG! I can't believe that my little Sarah is all grown up and having a baby!

By the way, you look adorable with the baby bump.

Lili and Joshua said...

YAY!! I'm so excited for you guys and to see cute little Camden!!!