Saturday, September 26, 2009

IT'S A........

baby...at least that is what my mom said all week long when anyone asked her what the gender of the baby was!!! But I am NICE and I wont leave you in suspense any longer....WE ARE HAVING A HANDSOME ADORABLE LITTLE BOY!!! Nathaniel and I are thrilled and so excited for our little son and actually already have his name choosen out, we are going to name him Camden Alexander Clark!!! It was SOOO exciting to tell Nathaniel he was going to have a son, it makes me smile just thinking about that now, he will make a great dad and we are excited for this new adventure in our lives!!!

2 comments:

J. said...

Yay!! Congrats!! Boys are the BEST, especially first! Nate always tells Aiden to take good care of mommy while he's gone. You're going to LOVE having a little man to play with. Nate and I are so excited for you! Yay for West Point babies! Post lots of pics of the belly as it grows and we'll be checking in for updates. Let me know if you have any questions! Love, Jaimie

Nathaniel and Sarah said...

Thanks Jaimie, Your little boy is ADORABLE, and we are definently very excited for our little boy (although I had thought for sure it was a girl, l.o.l) I will def. get pictures of my belly up...soon to... :) I hope your doing great Jaimie (and Nate and Aiden :)