Friday, July 17, 2009

Wedding Day...

May 30th 2009 was one of the happiest days! Nathaniel and I were sealed for eternity in the Jordan River Temple!!! The day went so smoothly and there was no stress at all, which was GREAT....I would definently tell everyone to hire someone to do everything on their wedding day...it makes for a more relaxed day for sure!
The Luncheon my in-laws hosted that day was fabulous! They hired a caterer to cater DELICIOUS hawaiin food..YUM!!! The right after the luncheon the wedding party went to a local park and took more pictures (Nathaniel was definently done with pictures by this point, l.o.l) and then we all headed over to the reception! The place looked amazing...THANK YOU so much Shelly (legacy weddings)!!! The day was amazing...and BEST of all, I married and get to spend the rest of eternity with my best friend!!! I LOVE YOU NATHANIEL CLARK!!!

(P.S......more news to come ;)

No comments: