Friday, December 19, 2008

Only a week left...

I Can't believe that I am leaving New York in ONE WEEK! Time has definently flown by and I'm going to miss Kathryn, James, and William like CRAZY! But I am SUPER excited for the fun exciting things coming up! I leave for China in a little less then three weeks. It is going to be a GREAT adventure and I can't wait! Then after China I will officially be back living in Utah, well at least for the next four months! During those four months I FINALLY get to see my family and friends for longer then a week at a time, I really get to start planning my wedding :) , in Feb. I get to come back to NY to visit Nathaniel for 100th night (a celebration up at West Point to celebrate the 100 days until graduation!) and then Nathaniel is coming to Utah in March for spring break...WHICH I am So excited about...It's going to be hard not being able to see him every tuesday night and every weekend, so I'm happy that I get to see him for a week in March..WAHOO!!! And then in May I get to come back to NY for Nathaniel's graduation and the on MAY 30th we are GETTING MARRIED!!! And then the month of June will be crazy...the tuesday following our wedding we will be up in Seattle for an open house up at his house, and then thursday we fly out to ROME and we spend the next 2 1/2 weeks in Europe for our honeymoon!!!! and then we fly home and figure out how we get all of our stuff to Ft. Leanard Wood in Missouri, where we will be until Jan. or Feb. of 2010!!! I Cant wait :)

1 comment:

The White's said...

Sarah all of this is so exciting. I am so happy for you. Have a merry christmas and tell Nathaniel hello from Matt and I.