Saturday, November 22, 2008

what did you all think about....

Twilight? So I have to admit that I have never read the book(s) ....YET....but I "dragged" Nathaniel to go see the movie last night, he definently was not excited about it....I told him it was a romance movie (hehehe)....so anyways I just wanted to know what you all thought about the movie?!
I personally LOVED it, I really liked Edward and Bella and Edwards family...... but I wonder if I would have liked it as much if I had read the books first?

1 comment:

Meghan said...

I just wanted to say- Yes, I remember all of the screaming. I think it will ring in my ears for the rest of my life! Seriously, we were crazy.

And I definitely remember the days of watching TRL. That summer that this video came out I went to your house EVERY SINGLE DAY to sit in your basement and watch this video on TRL and scream at the top of our lungs. Seriously though, you should go back and listen to thier CD's; when I did it, it brought back so many freaking memories- I was sitting alone in my car and laughing hysterically! Also, it was weird to see how many of the songs I could still sing along to, especially since I hadn't listened to the CD's in about 5 or 6 years.

And finally, I definitely agree- we did have the BEST friends growing up.