Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Procrastination....

I am the queen of procrastination...if anything can be procrastinated...I WILL procrastinate doing it...since I was younger I would procrastinate doing my chores, once I hit junior high I would procrastinate doing my homework or studying for a test..it drove my parents crazy...but I would like to tell you all that I have now paid for my schooling for the fall semester WITH.....FOUR DAYS TO SPARE...I thought about procrastinating for a few more days...but I have now decided to work on my procrastination...at least tomorrow I'll start........

2 comments:

Michelle Mattice said...

Oh my gosh Sarah...you are so skinny! You look great!! Miss you tons!!

Meghan said...

Sarah! I am so glad that you have a blog! Yay! I am also really looking forward to you coming back to Utah. I haven't seen you in forever!