Thursday, July 17, 2008

Army Navy Football





I am finally going through all of my pictures and getting them all organized. Here are some pictures from the Army Navy football game last November! It was an awesome game...although Army lost...BOO!!! The first picture is of my (new) mom and I, you can't really tell, but it was FREEZING cold...we are enjoying the sunshine while it lasts though!!! The picture next to it is of Nathaniel and his company, you can't really see him, but he is in the second group standing behind the guy holding the flag (I believe...they all look a bit the same while in uniform...just don't tell Nathaniel I said that... :) !!!! The picture on the bottom on the left is of mom, me, and Nathaniel FREEZING at the game...literally my toes I am sure almost fell off!! and the last picture is of all of us dad, mom (nathaniel's parents), me and Nathaniel!!!

1 comment:

Paul and Raychel Mantz said...

Papaya! You are so stinkin' awesome. I think you're the coolest ever. Good luck with everything.