Tuesday, December 13, 2011

July 2012 sounds like a GREAT month to me!

It is true, Baby Clark #2 is on its way! Nathaniel and I are SUPER excited, we had our first ultrasound today (10 weeks) and we saw his/her little arms and legs kicking and punching, it was an amazing moment! We also heard and saw his little heartbeat...I can't help it I've already fallen in love :) :) :) The midwife that I saw today was AWESOME! we got along great, I wish that I could see her each time (bad thing about the army, you generally see a different doctor at each appt., positive side to that is your bound to know the doctor that delivers your baby :)
WE CAN'T WAIT TO MEET AND HOLD OUR LITTLE BABY in July!!!

3 comments:

LAYTON FAMILY said...

A few weeks ago I said to DuWayne that I expected to hear about another Clark baby at Christmas. I was only off by 2 weeks! Congratulations! I'm so excited to be an auntie again!

Corey & Amber said...

Congrats!!! How fun you your family I hope your feeling well and every thing is easy and wonderful!!!!

Nathaniel and Sarah said...

Thanks you two! Becky- we were going to wait until Christmas to tell everyone BUT i was to EXCITED and couldn't keep it a secret any longer, l.o.l!!!