Wednesday, May 25, 2011

For Nathaniel!

Firepit and one of our peach trees.
One of the sides of the fence (by our neighbors trish and chris!)

One of the gates


Firepit with the fence behind it...and three of the four solar lights that had turned on already! One of the peach trees. I need to buy some more brick so I can finish outlining the shrubs...eventually I will do that :)


My wonderful husband let us use some of our tax refund to get a fence built! It is W.O.N.D.E.R.F.U.L!!! I love that Camden and I can go out back and play/do yard work and I now don't have to worry about him running into the field behind our house or to the road in our front yard! We can just enjoy our yard and it has been fabulous! So after a week or so of my husbands asking for pictures and of course me procrastinating I finally took some...so I hope you enjoy them honey :)

2 comments:

A. Kerr said...

Fences are great and a must have with little boys. I wish ours looked that nice but maybe it will in our next house. Love ya!

The Hargrave Clan said...

The yard looks great! I am so jealous. It makes me miss my yard. Just a few more months and we'll all be home to enjoy our yards!!!!