Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Vacation part 1

Camden and I are having a great time with family here in Washington! Camden did such a good job on the plane flying out here, which made it enjoyable for me :) His schedule has been off since we have been here but he is slowly adjusting and hopefully tonight I will get some sleep...yes I know I was very spoiled with him since I am used to him sleeping 11 hours at night, which means I usually had about 8 hours of sleep at night...but since we have gotten here he wakes up a couple times a night..and last night he was up from about midnight until 2!!!! BUT he has still been super happy and LOVES following his Grandpa around the house :) ALSO it has snowed quite a bit here so Grandpa and I HAD to take Camden out to play in it, he really seemed to like it, especially when Grandpa pulled him around on the sled!!!

Camden and Grandma looking at the fishies.
"what is this on my head?" Camden and Grandpa playing in the snow.

Mommy and Camden

"mom snow is COLD....BBBUUUUURRRRR"

2 comments:

The White's said...

Looks like fun! Did you have to buy his winter clothes while in Washington? You probably don't need those down in TX do ya? When will you be here??? I can't wait to see you. Let's get a time set up so I can schedule it and make sure it happens!

Nathaniel and Sarah said...

we bought winter clothing before we left knowing we would need it here and in Utah! Thankfully we got to hand me down coats so all we had to really buy were pants and some long sleeves for him :) We are flying into Utah on the 11th of Dec. and will be there until about the first part of Jan.!!! We don't have a car, BUT I really want to see you so we need to plan something...I think it would be SO much fun to see Camden and Payton play together!!! I hope you are doing great and I can't wait to see you Tiff.!!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING :)