Sunday, August 15, 2010

Camden is ready for a NAP!!!!

I would never of guessed the blessing that it would be to have my sister and her family live so close. I absolutely love it, not am I only getting to know them a lot better, we also all get together a TON!!!! This past monday night we had FHE at our house and roasted hot dogs in our back yard, we had a great time!!
Camden is a bit tired in this picture, but he really did enjoy the night. what a little trooper!
Amanda and Nathaniel....with some YUMMY food!!!

My neice Whitney, Camden and I!!

Dawson cooking his hotdog over the fire. ( you can kind of see our back yard...we still have a bit of work to do, but we love that we have our fire pit in!!!)
The men concentrating on the hotdog roasting!!!

1 comment:

The White's said...

Looks like fun, I wish that both of you lived closer, but I am glad you are there together.