Tuesday, March 31, 2009

FINALLY pictures from 100th night weekend...

Here are a few pictures from the GREAT weekend I got to spend with Nathaniel in New York to celebrate 100th night (100 days until the seniors graduate from W.P.)! The weekend was AMAZING! It was great to see Nathaniel in the airport, it had felt like FOREVER since i had last seen him, although it had really only been 8 weeks! We then met a good group friends at Gasho's Japanese steakhouse for dinner, the food was delicious and the company even better! We then went up to West Point for the 100th night show, it was hilarious, it was great seeing cadets sing and dance!!! That Weekend I was also able to spent time with the Nicoll's, I miss those kids like CRAZY and I had such a great time being with them! I can't believe how much they had grown in two months!
Then saturday night we went to the 100th night banquet up at West Point! It was a ton of fun getting ready for the banquet with Grace (Nathaniel's roommates fiance), we had a lot of fun talking about our upcoming weddings and details!!! Grace is a professional cosmotologist (sp) and offered to do my hair for my wedding...which I of course took her offer...THANK YOU GRACE!
That night the LDS cadets and all of us dates had a great time hanging out and swimming!!!
THE WEEKEND WAS AMAZING! Now only 6 1/2 more weeks until I see Nathaniel again in New York for his graduation!!!!

No comments: